Arai Sk6 Kart helmet -
- Positive shield lock mechanism provides solid latching, while allowing normal operation of the shield. Designed to be an integral component of the shield system and function, not just an add-on afterthought. The simplicity of the function masks the complexity of the design. A feature taken directly from the new GP-6(PED).
- Wider eye port for increased peripheral field of view. Type "6" 3mm shield. Shield, pivot hardware and wider eye port are all the same as used on the new GP-6(PED) model.
- New "Removable/Replaceable" cheek pad design, allows for custom fitting with optional thicknesses (15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm). Cheek pad covers are also removable to allow for easier and more thorough cleaning.
- Newly sculpted chin bar and ridge along lower edge of shell to improve structural integrity. Provides a stronger shell near the opening where it is needed as well as lowers the Center of Gravity.
- Rise in shell above the shoulders for added clearance.